Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Polka Dots & Studs

I went for Gelish pedicure a week after my first Gelish French manicure, and signed up as a member with The Nail Status (Check out their Facebook page here), which entitles me to 50% discount for all treatments during my birthday month! My manicurist for the evening was Faye, a really sweet lady who suggested French & polka dots for my toe nails and here's the end result!




Cute right?

Then I realised most of my shoes are COVERED.... (-___-)"

The next day as I was doing my annual contributions to our local economy through the Great Singapore Sales at Orchard Road, I wandered into New Look and chanced upon this pair of studded wedges!


I wrote "chanced upon" simply because I've never had any luck trying to shoe-shop at New Look. The most common shoe sizes (36 & 37) are usually sold out within a week, and this pair was just sitting on the shelf screaming "PICK ME!!"

Finally... A perfect pair of shoes for that leather skirt... And uhm, of coz to show of my nail art! ;)

4 comments:

Thank you for dropping by and sharing your thoughts!